View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 05:56 PM   #26
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

That's exactly what I thought, figgy, just I'll state it differently I guess [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Wow, differing opinions here. Me personally, before the movies, I just didn't think about Legolas at all. Not in a bad way, but, (just like Gimli), he was there, and I always thought of him as just another member of the Fellowship, added so that Elrond could say his famous "9 walkers" line. However, I do have a fascination with Elves, so I thought about him a little, just when I thought about all of the Elves. Of course, there were a few lines about him that provoked some thought, or maybe a laugh, but other than that, I certainly didn't think about him more than any other member of the Fellowship.
After the movies...well, I admit that Orlando is goodlooking, but loathe extremely the "leggi is hot"ers. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Okay, that's enough anger smilies. I thought that he was fun to watch, but not wuite the right Legolas. Still, it would be impossible to get the right Legolas, because I think that his Elvish qualities could not quite be portrayed by any actor.