View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #503
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
I've moved things on to "later than noon"; I didn't know how long the set piece expedition was supposed to take.
Neither do I, to be honest, but seeing how narrow the Pelennor gets south of MA, Hallas' estate can't be so far away, so I'd guess it might be about 9 bells now - or whatever floats your respective boats.

Now, Coldan has already told the whole story to Amdír, and I think there's little point in repeating it all - or, from the immanent perspective, he's under the illusion that Brinn has already heard everything and is therefore rather tight-lipped. If Brinn wants to hear more from him, she'll have to do a little prying (which may of course turn out to be worthwile.)

If you feel, Mnemo, that this conversation could profit from being carried on by PM, I may be able to get on at work around noonish or early afternoon European time tomorrow, and I'll be home and available in the European evening from ~6pm GMT.