View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #493
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
And that's the last of these oversized posts for now and the foreseeable future. (I hope.)

Formy, I'm afraid I may have overstepped the bounds a bit by doing so much ventriloquy with Amdír in my zeal to move the story on in your absence. If that is so, please don't hesitate to tell me. And as always, if I need to change anything (e.g. Amdír's war memories, which I made up as best I could from what information I had but which you may imagine quite differently) just say so (or better yet, PM me any revisions you'd like me to make and I'll edit them in).

Unless you have anything in mind for our way back, I think we could just cut to Coldan's and Amdír's arrival at the inn, and Coldan will be at Brinn's disposal when she wants him.

Mnemo, lovely dialogue between Brinn and Elanor (but what did I expect)!
As for Elanor becoming a bit of a nuisance, let her! An(other) outsider trying to meddle with the production might be just what our crew need to rally together, or what do you think?

And Nerwen, thumbs up for "Ah... that dragon". Whatever happens, we can't write good old Smaug out of the play, can we?