View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #488
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Coldan and Amdir are somewhat farther ahead--in the late lunchtime zone (if not ready to be back in Minas Anor)
You're ahead of me there - I thought more like late morning to early noonish, depending on how long it took us to reach Hallas' place. I can make short work of the actual loading, but I insist on that fine lunch you promised me (even if I have to write it myself).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Also, Pitch, I'm not sure if/when I'll get that next post up, so if you want to move ahead from Coldan's perspective, go ahead.
Thanks, will do so.

EDIT: Sorry for my present attack of posting sluggishness. Had something in the writing a little earlier, but was interrupted and can't get back into the flow now. I'll do my best to finish & post it tomorrow.

Last edited by Pitchwife; 04-29-2011 at 04:16 PM.