Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 12:03 AM   #358
Aerandir Carnesir
Wight

Aerandir Carnesir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name I go by: Mike, Michael...anything but Mikey. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Future aspirations: Get a good education, a good job, and to get married and have kids.

Goal in life: To live or die for Christ; whatever it takes.

Short term goals: To earn the money for everything I want such as: An Elven bow, some rings of power, an eleven brooch, a good sword, a cloak(not a blankent saftey pinned around my neck) Gamesworkshop LotR miniatures and supplies, and some other things.(Man! I better start working instead of wasting all my time on the computer! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )

Passion: That's a tough one! I guess Christianity, LotR, Golf, guitar and my girlfriend.

Hobbies: Golf, battlegaming, videogames, Playing guitar, pretending to live in Middle-Earth, swords, archery, etc., the Barrow-Downs, and Reading(LotR).

Famous for: Ummmm...being nice to people, and being a really cute baby...I guess.

Favorite Book: Anything by J.R.R. Tolkien, various religious books, and the Bible.

Favorite Movie(s): LotR trilogy(RotK when it comes out) Austin Powers movies, and Gladiator.

Favorite Sport: Golf

Favorite Store: Any bookstore, any hobby store, any good sporting goods store, and any LotR online store.

Favorite Music: Rock, alternative, Christian, and the LotR soundtrack(s).

What I can't stand: Listening to other people chew.

What I plain dislike: Anti-War protesters, preppies, other guys that make moves on
my girlfriend...just to name a few.

Who you admire: Jesus, my dad, and Tolkien.

What I most love to do: Be with my girlfriend, read/watch/pretend LotR, and play guitar.

My self confessed-flaws: Being overly protective/controlling, getting in bad moods often, and being mean to my parents.

What intrigues/fascinates me: Life, God, our very exsistance(sp?), and the wonderful world of Middle-Earth.

What scares me: Spiders and gay people(I've got nothing against them, they just scare me sometimes, that's all.)

Quotation to live by: I've got ALOT, but the one I'm using right now is: "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens" -Gimli

Additional comments: (like Joy's) Live your life wisely, purely, and fully. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow.(But don't make any bad descisions...what if Christianity really is true?

[ April 01, 2003: Message edited by: Aerandir Carnesir ]
Aerandir Carnesir is offline   Reply With Quote