View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #215
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
But anyway, can you at least give us another innocent, Sally? Assuming you really are the Seer?
Interesting. Still not admitting that she is, thus leaving the possibility for doubt open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Inzil: PM partner, nothing jumping out.

~~~

Alona: Her arguing with Lottie is a lot like innocent Alona getting annoyed. I'm leaning towards not guilty.

~~~

Lottie: I honestly don't like her logic at all. Most of it is flimsy. I have a really bad feeling about her. It kind of seems like she's a wolf with nothing to do and trying to make sense of it.
1. She refers to Zil as her pm partner. This could easily be her trying to hint that that's all, they're not packmates, just pm pals.

2. If Lari's a wolf, Alona would be a good one to look closely at.

3. "and trying to make sense of it"? What I'm trying to make sense of right now is that post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Loslote still gives me a bad feeling. She's more aggressive and not as logical as I'd expect, and toDay hasn't done much to alleviate that.
Since when have I been logical? You've suspected me for lack of logic before, and I was innocent. And I'm always aggressive. It's fun.

EDIT: xed with Izzy