View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #203
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
That's what I meant. I didn't want to vote for him. I honestly was surprised by the deadline, flustered from a long day of work and voted for the first person who I could think of. Which was Shasta. That's why I wanted to retract. It was a horrible split second decision that I didn't want to stick with after I learned it wasn't deadline. I didn't like it when I did it, I wanted to take it back.

Yes of course, I was entirely thinking of bandwagon at that point. No, first name in my head. That's all. All that registared to me from Izzy's post was "deadline in five minutes".

Why? Why does that make him better? Wolves vote wolves. Its a strategy. By thinking one packmate wouldn't throw another under the bus is close minded and like a newbie wolf.

The fact that you, Lottie, have been arguing with Alona and still consider her innocent is interesting. In fact, its almost like a defense. "We were arguing but I thought her innocent so if she's Night killed clearly it wasn't me."

As for knowing who was the attempted Night kill I want to hear back from Gwath. Yes, it was Sally's character, but does that really mean she was the Night kill or was Gwath using the name for narration.
I haven't read past this point, responding as I go.

Yes, I know wolves vote wolves, but they're not going to pluck a fellow wolf's name from a list of six or so names to kill when your vote is probably going to be the deciding vote. You'd vote an ordo. As far as I know, or think common sensical, wolves would not vote a fellow if said fellow wasn't already under suspicion by others. Izzy's vote wasnt' even out of much suspicion. He would have been fine toDay.

I didn't consider it arguing. More like debating. Besides, I don't like players who are too nice. The fact that alona disagreed with me and said so made her look more innocent to me.