View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #772
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Does anyone else get the feeling that those 'Downers who weren't there have abandoned this thread for fear of gagging over all the lovey-ness?
Heh heh... That's precisely why I've been waiting to write my Boston review. I knew that I would be terribly gushy sounding if I wrote it while still in the grip of the emotional high brought about by the storm of delightful first time meetings and then sudden separation and lack of sleep on the long drive home.

I mean really, I've been described already as possessing a "soft side" and being half of a "very sweet pair", and if I were to tack on a rosy I-loved-you-all-and-miss-you-so-much post on top of that I would say that my image here on the Downs would be ruined forever.

I will give my thoughts later this week, after carefully editing them for gushiness, gooeyness, or fluffiness. As a matter of fact for the sake of image I may even fabricate a story or two in which I attempt to kill the Boston Moot attendees. We'll see.