View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #768
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
wilwa - ah wilwa. I don't think that anyone who meets wilwa would ever be able to say a bad word against her. She is an absolute sweetheart and I can see why Glirdan is so protective. I got to spend a little more time with her as she shared Brinn's room too - which was brilliant because she turned out to be an early riser so whoever was on the floor got to steal her bed space when she left - so we had some nice chats. Her reaction to the condo prank by Glirdan (aided by Fea) was brilliant, she got phantom to show his soft side and she allowed us to take photographs of her with alcohol even after demanding that we didn't when she arrived. To be honest I think we corrupted her a little, but then she probably made us better people! I love wilwa, and I'm so glad I wasn't there when she and Glirdan left because it sounds like it was devastating!
Haha, I could say the same thing about you sweety, you're so loving and affectionate I don't think anyone could ever not adore you instantly, and I'm glad we got to spend as much time together as we did. And I'm glad my early rising could provide you with a more comfortable sleepy spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post

wilwa - It is impossible to not love this girl. She is just absolutely fabulous. After a ridiculously short period of time, I came to think of her as a little sister and miiiight have peer pressured her into doing a little experimenting in the beverage area. She handled it like a champ, as she did when accosted by my aforementioned rant after getting off the bus. Saying goodbye to her and Glirdan was one of the most painful experiences I have faced yet. It's ridiculous how close all of us got after such a short period of time. Oh, and sorry for randomly lynching you that one game when Rune and I were too tired to care, dear. <3
The metaphor works, little sister wants to be just like cool and tough and awesome big sister...so she resorts to drinking. You cracked me up dear, you are this tough tomboy who is so beatiful and so loving, and our little chat made me feel so loved and our goodbye was heartbreaking, I'm sure those big puppy dog eyes of yours could get you anything you want cause they were rediculously adorable. And you made me a kind sort Fenris so I don't mind. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
And wilwa can just brighten your day instantly
I'm glad I could!!!! I think I was most excited to meet you Boro, and you definitely didn't disappoint me, you were so funny and caring and fed us all very well and didn't mind me tagging along on your excursion with Form, and you're the bestest. <3

Everyone was just so awesome!!! I loved everyone and miss everyone and had the best time!!!