View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 05:39 PM   #47
Aradaewen
Haunting Spirit

Aradaewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Aradaewen Send a message via AIM to Aradaewen
Sting

Radae had accepted Aranels help, and she now rode along-side her. Radae looked back and saw Shade questioning Collette. Her heart skipped a beat... Collette knew about her. Did Shade suspect her?

Radae was a dragon. The sister of Smaug, she had lived in the Lonely Mountain with the dwarves in elven form and gained their trust before breaking the news to their King. It had not prevented them from sending her away...

She went to live with the elves of Mirkwood and had lived there for many years when she met Legolas, going to Rivendell for the Council of Elrond. Things progressed from there, and she ended up traveling with the Fellowship.

She had returned to the Shire with the hobbits for a while and was present at the birth of Collette, who became her great friend and sole confidant in her secret, (besides the dwarves) which was revealed every time her firey temper got the better of her. (Which Shade witnessed)

Reining in her horse, she rode quickly back to the pair and casually said, "Collette, may I talk to you?" Collette was looking grumpy, but she rode ahead with Radae, leaving behind a slightly-disappointed looking Shade.