View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 02:11 PM   #180
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
OK dearies I did some reading, and here's what I've got on all of you. Sorry for the messy formatting!

Day 1

Rikae: optimism (looking forwards to a game based on reasoning rather than gifteds)
as opposed to
Lommy: pessimism (true to her style - though she seemed very aware of this and even made it out that she is supposed to be pessimistic about the game so she will)
Kath → Eomer, a random vote
Lommy: list where no one is suspicious, contemplates voting Inzil because he's always a wolf (!!! if they were wolves together this is hilarious)
Lommy: now contemplates voting Nerwen because she won't vote anyway
Lommy → Legate for sounding like a parody of himself, suggesting keeping the lynch options limited to a few
Rikae: thinks Legate seems more ”pretending to be helpful” and ”making a show of thinking like an innocent” than Inzil
Sally: IC post, crickets
Rikae & Sally: no vote

Note. Both Lommy and Rikae could be seen as trying to direct attention/suspicion away from Inzil; both Lommy's vote and Rikae's comment about pretending to be helpful came at a time when Inzil was beginning to gain votes. Meanwhile, Kath and Sally were not around so can't read anything into their reactions to the Inzil lynch.

Day 2

Lommy: reactions to the kill and the lynch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
3) Agan? So the time we don't argue she dies early? Unfair. I can't think of much except that she voted Inzil if I recall correctly.

4) speaking of Inzil, good riddance. I am really happy you late-night crowd followed my suggestion to vote well.
(Something here looks forced. Sad the wolves killed someone, happy the village lynched a wolf?)
Rikae: explains no-vote (would have voted Legate), now thinks Legate is more likely innocent, says my vote looks more like wolf-on-wolf, and Eomer's safe vote bugged her.
Sally: explains no-vote, reacts to the Agan kill: ”rude and uncalled for”, before they had time to fight (very close to what Lommy had to say about it)
Rikae: commenting on other people's stuff, criticising Sally, elaborating on why my vote for Inzil looks like wolf-on-wolf and why Eomer's vote was safe
Rikae: latches onto Legate's pointing out of a ”wolf slip” by Eomer
Lommy: says Sally washed her hands of the mess by not voting, then speculates on whether a wolf would still have cast a throwaway vote; answers Rikae and Nerwen about her suspicion of Legate and underlines again how she was shooting in the dark really; makes a list: Sally is fishy, if Kath is a wolf she'll sail right past us, Rikae seems helpful but was too quick to jump on Eomer's supposed slip. Legate is more likely innocent.
Rikae: spat with Eomer, suspects him for jumpiness and defensiveness
Rikae → Eomer
Lommy → Sally (has not contributed much, all contributions eyebrow-raising)
Sally: further explains the no-vote
Kath: criticises Sally, says the no-vote was possibly too cowardly for a wolf as it brings attention to her the next Day, comments on the Inzil lynch and the Agan kill:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
As to Inzil, that was an interesting bandwagon. Greenie then Agan then Legate if my reading is right. Now Inzil was bothered by Greenie's vote, saying it felt dodgy. But when push came to shove at the end he switched to saying Legate's vote was worst and attention should be focused that way. Possibly an early wolf on wolf from Greenie to Inzil, and when it took hold Inzil trying to pish suspicion onto Legate to clear Greenie? But really that seems unnecessarily complicated for Day 1!

Agan had a few suspcions yesterDay but really nothing very strong. She voted Inzil and mentioned sally, Rikae and Kath besides but at varying degrees of maybeness and metaness. Killed because there's another wolf in the list? Or because there isn't but the wolves want us to focus on all her stuff when there's nothing more there? I guess we lynch sally, Rikae and me and we have our answer!
(Rikae already pointed out the first part doesn't make sense. As for the second part - considering the situation we're in now, that doesn't sound like such a bad plan. Seriously though, there's something eerie about that passage.)
Kath: thinks the Eomer-Rikae spat is fun
Kath → Sally (for taking an easy out)
Sally: list, thinks Lommy and I are more likely innocent (Lommy for genuine frustration, me for voting Legate instead of her), has no read on Kath, and thinks Rikae is suspicious for pressing Eomer harder than is necessary
Sally → Rikae

Day 3

Rikae: explains her Eomer vote, is confused by Sally but thinks she's more innocentishly weird than wolf-weird, thinks Lommy is creepy and I'm reasonable, has no read on Kath
Lommy: feels Eomer was an easy lynch; now suspects Legate again for being non-committal and for downplaying Shasta's suspicions of him
Lommy: makes a list: Sally and Legate are suspicious, Rikae and me creepy (Rikae for being trigger-happy and me for doing things that would be strategically convenient for a wolf), Kath a happy ordo
Lommy → Sally, less mixed feelings than about Legate
Kath → Legate, says she's ”jumping on a bandwagon with Greenie”, followed by:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
I will say that I was reluctant to argue myself out of having suspicion of either Inzil.voter yesterDay. The logic seemed sound but my gut feels either Greenie or Legate could easily be nasty wolvses throwing a fellow wolf out there to make themselves look good. I still feel sally is suspicious. The vote avoidance was just odd and any defences she has tried to put forth haven't really helped.
(This is possibly the single oddest post in the entire game. She puts Legate and me on an even footing as possible "nasty wolves", then openly follows my lead in voting Legate, and in the next breath, says Sally is suspicious, actually on much clearer terms than what she said about Legate or me. ???)
Sally: is taken aback by Rikae no longer suspecting her (did she ever?) and answers my doubts about the soundness of suspecting someone for being part of a spat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
But in a village this small, the odds are fairly high that any given spat would involve a wolf; after all, over a quarter of our number were wolves. More to the point, I've seen Rikae get in numerous arguments before, and this is the way a wolf Rikae often acts. (A bit more on this shortly.)
(This doesn't make sense, either; if Eomer and Rikae's spat was suspicious simply because according to the odds there's likely to be a wolf in any pair of players, you're de facto suspecting them for being in the game, not for having a spat.)
Rikae: summarises Days 1 and 2, conclusions: Lommy and I are fishy, Kath is a possibility though there isn't much to go on, finds Sally normal, including ”the single-minded persecution” of herself
Rikae: asks if anyone would be up for voting Lommy or me
Sally: long post elaborating why Rikae is suspicious, mainly for being inconsistent (again not making sense; inconsistency in itself isn't suspicious, especially if circumstances change. She also seems to have mixed up Rikae's criticism of her as suspicion, and then accuses Rikae of being inconsistent when she doesn't suspect her)
Rikae: defends herself from Sally's accusations
Rikae: analyses Legate and Shasta's connections and my and Lommy's interpretations of them
Rikae, Sally and Nerwen: mutual distrust, no one wants to vote first, negotiation
Sally: ”if I was a wolf I would have voted Eomer” (quite possibly true, but an odd comment for an innocent")
Rikae → Legate ”don't trust Sally”
Sally → Lommy (cross with Rikae)
Rikae: would also have voted Lommy if Sally had voted earlier

...and that's it! To sum up - Sally is acting odd and I'd really suspect her, but on reading the thread again, I don't find a single possible fellow for her! Kath's vote for her on Day 2 would have been bold to the point of foolishness after Inzil was lynched on Day 1. The same goes for Lommy, and also the identical reactions to the Agan kill speak against those two being fellows. I'd say Rikae was the most likely candidate with her relative certainty of Sally's innocence despite Sally's continued attacks on her. However, I sincerely doubt that a Sallywolf would have taken such pains to make such a single-minded case against a fellow wolf. So - I'm leaning towards thinking Sally is innocent, just by elimination.

Possible duos.

Rikae and Kath - don't really interact much.
Lommy and Kath - also don't interact much except for Lommy putting Kath alone in her "innocent fluffy bunnies" list or whatever it was.
Rikae and Lommy - possible, but quite unlikely; they both tried to turn attention from Inzil to Legate on Day 1, and I don't think they would both have done it if they were fellows.

...which leaves me to conclude that Kath is the most likely wolf of the bunch!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote