View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:51 PM   #99
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
That's really suspicious. Jumpy? I'm actively trying to get discussion going! You slyly argue against me, twice, and expect me not to react? In this village where hardly anyone is talking?
Brilliant. *exasperation* Meaning, not at Eomer's reaction, but at the fact that this is now happening when I am about to go to sleep. Typical. Also now I totally don't have an idea what to make of this. The reaction is justified, in my opinion, at the same time now it seems like retaliation and at the same time I would like to give both of those the time to cool down and then figure out more about Eomer from behavior in future situations. But, huh. Sleep needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Not that I don't understand the suspicion I've garnered for not voting, because it's perfectly sensible to find that odd, but would you all rather I had flipped a coin and decided that way? I didn't feel like I'd make a good decision, so I didn't decide at all. I didn't say anything about it because I'm normally not in favor of abstaining and I fully realized the hypocrisy of deciding not to vote.
Well, I think it's simply that you were here for like two hours (or probably you weren't sitting here for two hours, but you were around during those two hours, and the only thing you said was, I quote, "crickets", instead of saying for example that you do not want to vote etc what you simply said just now).

Also, Lommy's vote: I can totally share the sentiment there. Might feel sorta better about her, because Eomer would have been an easier bandwagon-jump? (Then again maybe a WW wants to avoid that?) Life is hard. *procures a bottle*

Really going to vote in the next post.

EDIT: x-ed since my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote