View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:42 PM   #84
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Not going to vote for:

Shasta - I want to see more of him first.
Kath - Same thing.
Rikae & Nerwen - Both of these ladies creep me out, but I have practically no read on either and won't waste my vote on a shot in the dark. Would like to look at both more closely if/when I have time.

Which leaves:

Eomer - Also creeps me out. Half the time, he acts like a textbook example of a werewolf (like the nice and clean vote for Kath yesterDay), the other half like a level-headed, poking-at-everyone innocent Eomer.
Lommy - Her vote placement yesterDay could be read as a Lommywolf trying to direct the lynch away from Inzil (knowing that Legate is a very easy Day 1 lynch). Also her repeated emphasis on how she doesn't really suspect Legate seems overdone. Otherwise, hard to say.
Sally - I'm wavering between uninterested ordo and deliberately unhelpful wolf.
Legate - I seem to have spent most of the Day talking about him. I still think his and Inzil's mutual "suspicion" and voting for each other looks like possible wolf-on-wolf, probably not one they had planned but more likely something that they considered the best option under the circumstances. Not sure about it though.

EDIT: x-ed with Leggie's list!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote