View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:37 PM   #83
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
No, I meant it so far as Zil turned out to be innocent, or if neither of you had gotten lynched at all. In either of these outcomes, your vote becomes extremely interesting and certain to be pored over by the village the next day. That's what I was saying. There were other things Legate-wolf could have done on Day One to not attract so much attention.
Fair enough, thanks for the reply.

A mandatory list following, since I should vote soon and go to sleep.

Eomer of the Rohirrim - still not very certain about him (of course the response he provided makes sense, but a Wolf would say the same; it's more his reaction as it is that I hoped to get something out of, sadly it's hard to judge)
A Little Green - leaning innocent, even though she might be playing it awfully (complete with the nice appearance of la-di-da "we bagged a Wolf" happy beginning of the Day and so on), but I wouldn't say suspicious meriting a vote yet
Thinlómien- a bit worried still. I hope she is going to post something still toDay in order for me to be able to judge her better
satanisaloser2005 - okay, that behavior is really weird, if you ask me; though skipping a vote while being around and not explaining it at the same time isn't really a sign of Wolvery, it's really just weird. What could amount to Wolvery would be the tone of some of the stuff in her previous post, and thus the no-vote would be just a direct outcome of a Wolf not wishing to meddle into Zil-lynch (waiting until last possible moment if she can swing vote, which then didn't happen? Or somesuch?). But I can also imagine her as a basic innocent.
Kath - I wonder where she disappeared to
Shasta - so far his contributions are not very contributive and not very telling either, would much prefer to see more, sadly I am afraid that might happen only in late American time
Rikae - looks fairly sensible and all; might be plotting something of course, but like Greenie, not really much of a reason for me to give her a vote now
Nerwen - nothing suspicious there, looks like her fairly normal self. There were moments in her analysis where I thought she might be a bit suggestive, but that was still fairly general. Probably also no reason to give her a vote.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote