View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 03:25 PM   #350
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Because innocents (ordos) don't know anyone's roles, so defending someone too strongly may indicate you know they're innocent, which only Seer and wolves can know. Isn't this Werewolf 101?
This might have been a fair point if I'd actually defended Sally strongly, but what I said was that I'm suspicious of Morsul because he jumped on Sally so quickly and she seemed like an easy target.

Also it's past midnight, I have work fairly early tomorrow, and I should really vote and go to sleep, but I hate making big decisions. I find all of Morsul, Pitch and Sally suspicious to some degree, and Lottie suspected them all too. If I was the ghost, I'd use a certain dialogue between Gandalf and Frodo and comforting thoughts here. As much as I'd like them all to be wolves, I don't think that's the case.

Since her anything but reassuring appearance toDay, I think lynching Sally might be our best bet toDay. Both Form and Lottie's deaths could point to her, too. I don't think we're gonna get a much better case.

But. If I vote her and she's innocent, it's game over for us. To be entirely honest, I don't really want that kind of responsibility.

edit: xed with Pitch
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote