View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 05:17 PM   #233
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
*Sigh* I was hoping I would be targeted, but I understand why I wasn't. I let my Redrum vision get in the way and contributed to an innocent being lynched. I got caught up in thinking my words were being twisted. May Huey forgive me when all is said and done.

All I can say is if I'm lynched now we've lost, whether anyone believes it or not, well I hope they do. I will not go out quietly, if this is to be our end may we make such an end it's worthy of remembrance.

Top suspect is Legate. With that said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
To which I'd add "X doesn't suspect me, does that mean they're an innocent who has a good read on me or a wolf trying to buddy up to me? I don't really suspect them either, does that mean I should? If I don't suspect them, is it just because they don't suspect me? But I'm actually innocent, so if they don't suspect me that's OK, isn't it?" - Boro and sally, this is about you.
Read this previous day and duly noted. I will have a hard look at sally AND Lommy today.

And since it appears a ghost-Form has come in our day of need, hopefully he can shed some light on something to aid us.

(As a RL note: My birthday is tomorrow and since I didn't get a chance to really celebrate last year...apparently a bunch of people are going all out and invited me to do a bunch of stuff throughout the day. So I'm going to have to vote early in the morning, likely 9-10 hours before the DL)

Edit: Crossed with Form and Morsul