View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 08:08 AM   #842
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Read through the dead thread! Very entertaining, and nice team spirit there. Made me wonder how would it be to have a living thread where the vote would have to done by a majority consensus. That might be very interesting actually! And would affect wolf behaviour too.

I also really liked Legate's idea of the dead disqualifying a vote, and Form's ghost idea! Especially the Tolkien quotes only approach would be very fun.

And having seen both the recent mods suffering because they can't share their feelings during the game - I really really recommend co-mods. It's more fun than modding alone imo and it results in the wackiest narrations. And you can split the duty however you want, be equals or have a main mod and an assistant/backup mod, just as long as the players know who to send their Night picks.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote