View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:30 PM   #400
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
RL sidenote - my stupid back is acting up again
Heile heile segen...

While I mull over the Nilp situation, a thought about the Night kill. In her seer-hinting post, BG listed Formy and Nog as the most likely wolves, followed by Legate on third rank. We now know that Nog was innocent, and we don't know yet what Formy is, but it's startling that the first two Night kills were possibly seerish looking people who suspected Legate.

Speaking of Nog, I should address this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Looking at yesterDay's votes, Pitch and Brinn's look the worst to me - they were the ones that cemented Nog's fate. I agree with whoever said Rikae and Legate probably didn't expect their votes to take off like that - unless Form and Kath are BOTH wolves, introducing a last minute wagon for an innocent who'd been widely suspected isn't the most likely wolf move. But Pitch and Brinn were the ones that wanted Nog dead rather than Kath or Form. Perhaps Kath and Form are both innocent too, but I really hope not (or we're even more misguided than I thought).
You agree with whoever that Rikae and Legate didn't expect Nog to gain further votes and in the same breath call him 'widely suspected'. Where is the logic in this, Doctor?[/SPOCK]
As for my vote, well - what do you do when one of your suspects (Formy) votes the other (Kath)? How do you determine which of the two you were wrong about? I didn't feel up to wrapping my head around the question at this (for me) late hour, so I looked for a third option. I had been suspicious of Nog earlier, mainly for his IMHO (pace Nog's ghost!) forced suspicion of Hui and (to me) unconvincing defense thereof, so there I went. I could have gone for Nilp, but didn't have a strong enough impression of him.