View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 12:42 PM   #391
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nilp -

- could be the true beast hunter, except: why is he giving away which day he's protecting himself? It might be a trap for the wolves, but he would also be laying a trap for the ranger, who may be compelled to protect him in his off-nights. Then again, one way or another, their next kill will either be wasted or Nilp takes one down with him.

- could be the cobbler. Then again, the seer thing could have killed him if I actually had been a wolf, and making the wolves kill you is a terrible way to go for a cobbler.

- could be the night wolf stirring things up before going down, kind of what I said a while ago.

But I don't see any reason to not believe him at this point, actually. The only thing wolfNilp would gain is that he gets to stay alive for a while, since for the village, not voting for him is the only actual adjustment, and there'd still be 3 other wolves available for lynching. If he's bluffing, we'll get to him eventually.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote