View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 09:24 AM   #366
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
For Mac. Pretty simple, though I'm not sure I agree with my past self anymore.
Ack, I somehow missed that post. Derps.

Now responding to Greenie, Form was close to getting lynched twice in a row, and if he's innocent, it gets really easy for a wolf to just tag along with the suspicions against him (and yes, I realize that's kind of what I'm doing toDay, shush! ), so I get where you're coming from.

So no, I'm not convinced Form is a wolf, but I suspect it. Right now I would say he's number 3 on my list after Pitch and Nilp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Why is a scenario where Kath is a wolf and Form isn’t not an option?
Obviously it's not impossible, but Kath and Form were tied and her vote did not sound like it had much thought of self-preservation behind it. Of course, wolfKath might've just played it cool.

Quote:
I don’t think consistency equals innocence
By itself, of course not. But Brinn seemed genuinely happy and surprised by being able to vote for him and it did not have a sinister ring to me.

Now regarding Legate...

Quote:
Kath had two votes by this point, so calling it a Kathwagon is stretching it
She had two out of three votes cast - there was a waggon on its rails and it was ready to go. It just didn't take off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
if I go back to his reasoning before the actual vote, the original suspicion is rather random.
He latched on to the "if the wolves thought Lottie was the seer then why is Mac still alive" thing that Nog brought up (though Nilp says he thought of it on his own), and this was his reason for suspecting me (while Nog didn't take it that far). I thought the reason was bad and suspected him in turn.
Not the most solid of suspicions, and reflecting I might have gotten carried away by being annoyed by it, but it was not one bit random and I don't know how you got that impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Pre-emptive, obviously. It basically seemed like Nog was causing a lot of controversy and suddenly, there came votes for unexpectedly (at least in my perspective back there) Kath and it looked like it was a stone starting to roll. That's it.
I have to echo Greenie here, this doesn't make sense.
-The votes for Kath were not unexpected, Greenie's at any rate was predictable.
-The general suspicion of Nogrod seemed to lessen at the time.
-If the wolves find it necessary to start a pre-emptive(!) bandwaggon to save a fellow, they will usually decide that instead it's time for that fellow to catch a bus. Especially with a large pack and on Day2.

So yeah, the Kathwaggon was there for sure, but if it was wolf-led then the person it points to is Form, no matter how little Greenie likes to hear that.

And Legate continues to feel off and I hope I will get a chance to take a closer look at him toDay.

Last edited by Macalaure; 06-09-2020 at 09:27 AM. Reason: crossed with Nilp
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote