View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 05:52 AM   #363
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
BG as the Night kill? I guess the wolves really couldn't really afford to ignore the 'Will I dream Dave?' title just in case BG really was the Seer, but I'd imagine even they had to think it was a long shot. BG had been gaining some suspicion within the village so leaving them alive would have been better for the wolves, so I guess they felt the possibility of Seerishness was worth it.

In terms of the Medium yesterDay, I have to say that as soon as I saw the reveal that it was Brinn I had to laugh. And I am assuming it's a bit of a holdover from last game. With that said, I don't think the Dead Thread would do so if they actually thought Brinn was a wolf at this point. Not saying that she isn't one, just that they don't think she is.

I am now going to sound reactionary because from what I've read toDay I am concerned about Greenie. As I'm her top suspect, that may well be because she's trying to get me lynched, but actually it was what she said to Legate that made me look again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
This looks a lot like hand-washing. I can’t believe I’m spelling this out, but if you don’t like all the action happening literally in the last 10 minutes, how about – vote sooner? It’s not like some force of nature we’re helpless against, and painting it as such is an easy way to take less responsibility for one’s vote.
This just seemed a little harsh! Last minute voting is often an issue and I just don't recall her being so up in arms over it.

How about a Greenie-Legate-Nilp + someone else wolf pack. I've nothing to back that up but I can imagine the logic vs kamikaze battles would be intense.

Last edited by Kath; 06-09-2020 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Because I bolded instead of quoted.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote