View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 02:59 PM   #142
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Is "fish leather" a thing from past games?
No, but it's used for making fine things like ladies' gloves and handbags. Too thin and soft for boots, really, although I guess it might do for pumps.[/worldbuilding]

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Not sure I get this. I mean, yes, Nilp is a very easy target on D1 as he pretty much paints the target on himself, and if he's innocent he would be a safe vote pick for a wolf. But the rest of this argument is odd. So we shouldn't suspect Nilp but shouldn't defend him either because both are "terribly easy"? Just give him a free pass and not try to read anything into what he says and how he says it - except isn't that kind of the same thing as "defending him because he'd do that no matter what he is"?
I meant toDay - toMorrow is quite another thing. Also, if he makes himself suspicious by anything else than his usual suicidal behaviour (such as the use of boots that Rikae picked up), that's fair game.