View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #101
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nog and Mith, as someone who's younger than you, I'd like to point out two things.

One: You are not that old. (And you're adorable anyway, so I suppose that's 1a.)

Two: I, too, am stupidly trusting, Noggins. Someday we will both be poor(er) and confused about it, but smiling because we truly believe we've helped underprivileged child X in country Y that we can't find on a map but believe is there anyway. We're just nice like that! (And for the record, no, I've not actually done that. I just figured it would be a different example to the "your uncle leaves you money" scenario our dear Nog provided.)

Three (which has nothing to do with neither my age nor you two): I wish I could throw money at the Downs like confetti. I may not be a Tolkien geek but I love playing Werewolf here more than anywhere else and if I had any money to spare I'd send it the wight way in an instant. And the wight way is Paypal. (Sorry, I couldn't resist. Hosting fees. Hosting fees are what bwing us togevvah today....)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote