View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #100
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
After doing it I can see now some cause for uneasyness. They take a charge on the transaction (not much but on principle) and there just might be a small problem... When I created the account it told me in quite plain terms that you can only pay in Euros, and when I had finished the PayPal said that the recipient might turn your money back as his account is on a different currency...

Like they didn't know how to exchange Euros to Dollars...

EDIT: Oh yeah Mith... we seniors are either careful and cynical or then totally irresponsible and ignorant of the new threats. I'm definitively the optimist. And I know it will kick back on me one day. But meanwhile I'm going to be irresponsibly trusting with things. (Okay, someone telling me I have inherited a far-relative in Nigeria and between my billion dollars and me is only a little handling fee of 300$ will make me only push the delete button...)

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-20-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote