View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 07:10 AM   #53
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Khaless is a minstrel too. I like him better than Fazi, who is a guardian. However, from my experience from being in a fellowship last night that didn't have a guardian...I discovered that guardians are kind of a bit necessary. The wrong people were continually getting the arrgo and it was really hard to distract the mobs with no guardian.

Anyway, we lot are going to have to get organized. I was on Brandywine for a little bit last night and tried to get ahold of you guys. But that lasted for all of five minutes before Brandywine completely crashed (again). So I switched over to Khaless and played him for the rest of the night.

I think we may have to set a time for all of us to try and be online.

I'm going to try and play Fazi today and (finally) get him leveled up a bit, so if you are on Brandywine you can keep trying to IM him and I'll do the same.