View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:32 AM   #339
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

I had a dream, regarding a Werewolf concept of sorts (don't worry: it doesn't spoil any game).

Basically, people (and, hilariously enough, this includes Bethberry ) were trying to figure out who the wolves were by means of email usage. Apparently, the wolves had to email each other, and by checking the players' PCs, people could discover at least who couldn't be a wolf, as s/he hadn't used their email in days.

I was appalled by this cheating, and wrote a letter to the local rag ('The Evening Express', one of the worst things in Aberdeen). For some reason, they printed it on the back page beside the Sport headlines.

But they totally changed my letter! They put a bunch of spelling mistakes and crude phrases into it, and totally changed the point (in fact, the end-product was just a jumble of words—not at all like my posts ) I was furious (because this wasn't the first time a newspaper editor had twisted my letters) and ranted and raved 'til I woke up.