View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 10:10 AM   #239
bilbo_baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: In my front hallway, grabbing my staff, about to head out my door
bilbo_baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to bilbo_baggins
I must say that I am sorry that my connection times have been strange, as my computer is failing miserably. I must say that if you want to kill me, please do. I might even vote for myself, to prove my innocence. But senseless killing lost us Primrose. I may remind you that you don't want the same thing to happen again.

And good faith with good faith, Fea? It seems that those who suffer, suffer all the more...

I must say that even if it gets me killed with a phantom vote for myself, I can't decide who is werewolf. There are too many possibilities in this end-game as it were.

I will not renunciate on my first opinions as those are usually right in most people's cases... So two of you are still innocent in my opinion. But I must say that the last werewolf is duecedly clever.

I don't think I will be able to vote before the time has been reached, and I might die then, so I must ++Mithalwen for seeming friendly yet not actually presenting evidence for opinions.

May my death show you I meant no harm.

bilbo_baggins