Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 03:38 PM   #158
Nimrothiel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nimrothiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've had this dream for two nights in a row now.

Apparently I'm a half-elf whose origins are unknown, and I was found by Elrond in some forest. He raised me like a second daughter, and I was still in Rivendell when the Council was held. I wanted to go with the Fellowship but Elrond wouldn't let me go. After the Fellowship left, I followed them all the way to Moria where they finally noticed I had been following them. They didn't do anything about my being there, however. Suddenly we're in Balin's tomb, and Gandalf is saying, "They are coming...we cannot get out." Then the orcs break into the tomb and we start fighting them. One of them throws a spear at Frodo, but I push him out of the way and it hits me instead. Legolas cries, "No!!" and rushes to my side; then I tell him that I'm dying and he should just go. So I'm left behind and this big orc comes up to me and says, "We're gonna cut you up good, she-elf." However, at that point I die and he gets all disappointed. Then I wake up.

Wow, that was a long, involved, and weird post. I wonder if I'll dream that again tonight? Then again, do I want to? This is really freaking me out. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]