Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 03:47 PM   #140
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I have two unusually strange dreams two nights in a row...

Dream #1: I was walking down the street, and all of a sudden, I saw Frodo crying in the middle of a highway (it was suddenly a highway, OK?) He was just sitting ther all huddled up with his arms around his knees crying. I ran over to him (still a highway...I have no clue how I did it) and asked what was wrong, but he didn't answer. The whole rest of the dream, then, I was trying to pursuade (sp?) Frodo to talk to me or to get off the highway; through the whole dream, no cars hit us though...(I know, not as weird as some of yours, but it is kinda strange when you think about it)

Dream #2: I was online on the BD, and I ran across Denethor's MSN screenname. (I don't know how I knew it was Denethor, but it was) We were talking, and he invited me over to Minas Tirith for a tea party. I was about to say yes, but then I thought, "Meela would be jealous..." and immeadiatly signed off. This proves Meela even frightens me in my dreams! (Oh, and BTW, his SN was fire_boi. Don't ask me where that one came from, but come it did.) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] That one was a bit weird too, but again, not as weird as some I've read 'round here! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]