View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 02:03 PM   #397
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Shield

I'm not addicted. No, not at all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Quote:
You start mistaking words.
I've done that. On a street sign I saw Legolas instead of Las Olas.
---
Some new ones:
~You see the avatar of someone on the Downs and know exactly who it is yet you can't remember the names of people you see and talk to at least once a week.
~When you see the font used in the Forum used somewhere else you think it should be in green and black.
~You have been here for less than a month and you are no longer scared of Downers. In fact, if you are scared, it is only because you realize you are exactly like them.
~This one is more LotR than BD. You have waken up in the morning somewhat surprised that you do not have hairy hobbit feet.
~You have (innumerable times) received strange looks from people who barely know you after finding out that you have read LotR several times. (From experience: they look at you even stranger if you happen to have the 1000+ page book of all three with you)
---
I have done many of the things listed on this thread and I'm not sure whether I should be scared or proud of myself. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote