View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 01:07 AM   #391
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
A new list!

Top Ten Signs You're Addicted to the Matrix...

10. You see a license plate, and the number reminds you of a Barrowdowner. I just saw one with the number "447" and Turambar just popped into my mind. Weird...

9. You've memorised quite a lot of the Downer's member numbers.

8. You compute the number of your posts. I posted 50 a week during the time between Shadiness and Princedom. If I did that rate during my newbie days, I would have been a Ghost Prince by mid-July, and now I would have 1700 posts!

7. You saw Lush many times! or at least a black cat that reminds you of her...in that case, you remember Barrowdowners when you see their avatars in real life.

6. The first question your sister ask when you pick her up from the dorm is, "So, what happened on the Downs?"

5. 1 in 5 sentences you hear reminds you of LotR...or Barrowdowns.

4. On your way home yesterday, you see the person beside you reading RotK. You were sorely tempted to tell him about the Downs. What kept you from it? You were writing this post!

3. You authorised a manhunt for your "friend" who still hasn't returned your Silm(actually, it's my sister's...) You can't make decent post about the First Age without it!

2. You convince your dad(who's currently reading TTT) to join the Downs, and hopefully become a mod! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

and...

1. You spent less time compiling this list than the first one.

*insert standard Paul Schaffer music*

Later days! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
->Elenrod Letterman

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 7:38 AM January 17, 2004: Message edited by: Nilpaurion Felagund ]
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote