View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 06:57 PM   #377
Goldberry
Shade of Carn Dûm

Goldberry has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Goldberry
Shield

Quote:
I think it was on 28th June or something...
A lovely deathday, Elentari, as it is my birthday! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I knew I was addicted to the downs when I went into a state of forgetfulness because I hadn't been on the downs for several days straight, so I was starting to go into a crazed sort of state. I completely forgot about all those confounded tests I had today! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And this doesn't really have to do with the downs themselves but...every time I see the name "Theodora" in social studies, I think Theoden, and then I start renaming every other name I come across in my textbook.

And Congratulations, Finwe, on your soon-to-be PT! (not that the other thing isn't important [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) A PT is exciting news indeed! I was recently thinking it was about time you got a PT. You deserve it fully. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:39 PM January 09, 2004: Message edited by: Goldberry ]