Old 03-30-2003, 02:12 AM   #131
steve
Wight

steve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to steve
Sting

(10) You know all the members' rank as well as their sig and avitar

(9)have a quick icon on aol for each of the forums on the downs u post on

(8) watching your dad get up from beg at 8 am becauase u frogot to go to sleep because u were up all night reading a 4 page long top 10 list (this list for those of you that are thick out there)

(7) you spend hours on bree under bree hill on the downs member pic page trying to figgure out what burra is (i dont know if this is the case for anyone else but i dont know, please help em wit this one, and burra, plz dont hurt me...)((i say this not to be rude but because my girlfriend says your a girl and she insists that and its driving me nuts not knowing, im sry if i was rude...))

(6) You get other people hooked on this site by talking about it insesiantly

(5) you start thinking that little "thing" that barrow-wight has as his pic is cute

(4) you are going to use a replica One Ring as your wedding band

(3)you froget that its "just a book" (actuially once i started asking my history teacher about the battle of pelennor fields because i frogot it wasnt real)

(2)you bought another sam action figgure because the hair color was slightly tinted more brown then the other was

(1) the number one sign ur addicted to the downs is ---Drum roll please--- the number one sign is... when you put in your will that u want to be burried in your downs Tshirt

[ March 30, 2003: Message edited by: steve ]
steve is offline   Reply With Quote