View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 03:25 AM   #33
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I think we've only got a Ranger and Seer in this game, haven't we?

The Ghost question: I agree on the maths (and panicked last night when I thought we'd started with 10 and were thus facing a wolf win toNight!). We now have two pieces of information the Living don't, so the questions are: can we accurately convey those, and do we want to?

My instinct is that it should be possible to put together a quote-post for each Tidbit; I'll have a try at it today. But for the other... we have at least one wolf pinned down to, er... half of the village, and we know something about the Gifted, which isn't usually something you want to share.

... just occurring to me now is Thing C that we know:

c) Either Legate, Lommy, Soriman, or Kath is the other Gifted.

And of course the Ghost doesn't have to reveal everything at once. If, say, the Ranger died toNight, and then someone from the same half of the village claimed Seer, the Ghost would know and be able to say that they were a lying Wolf. And with a potential loss toMorrow, a Seer claim wouldn't overly surprise me.

I'm wary of sending one just to convey our theories, though; was it last game that the Dead were just as hilariously wrong as the Living the entire game?

hS