View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 03:28 PM   #19
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I'd be happy going for either Huin or Sally. Huin has perhaps done more dodgy things (well, he has done more in general so maybe that's to be expected), and I think his lynch would tell us more about others. He also isn't a candidate at the moment, so voting for him might serve as a nudge for the village to actually take a closer look at him. Sally, on the other hand, has been weirdly fixated on Lottie toDay, and does have a possible connection (however feeble) to last Night's kill. She also made a weird comment about Pitch somewhere in there that seemed to have been made from a standpoint of knowing Huin is innocent (although I lost the quote now and might have just read it carelessly). It's possibly also worth considering that since Sally's posted relatively little, her lynch arguably wouldn't tell us as much as Huin's. Then again, based on the current tally, she is the one out of those two who actually does stand a chance of getting lynched.
Huin works for me--even if he's not Wolven, he's probably at the nexus of something there--you might be right about Lottie's jumpiness = Gifted, though I think if there's a Kill toNight and she's alive toMorrow, she looks worse than just about anyone. Huin also probably beats out Sally as a message from the Dead goes, since they'll think "well, the Dead are 50% Form and he had no better ideas."