View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 12:17 PM   #12
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Thanks, G55!

On topic, I kind of like the Morsul theory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
So this is flimsy but I’ll toss it out there Lottie gave me a hard time for not having reads on two people but in Post 123 gave Sally a pass for the like four people she had no read on in her list.

This with her saving Hui

My very flimsy theory entirely contingent on WolfLottie is Sally Lottie Huin pack

Xed Sallyx2
I can't decide if Lottie was suspicious yesterDay or not, but I really did feel like she'd whiplashed over my preference for ferretting out the quiet ones, and--granting I haven't played with her a lot--she does seem a bit off from the one game I do remember, when she proved innocent. And this theory would jive with my Sally suspicions. Not as sure about Hui, but his playing style is "naturally suspicious"," so it's not impossible he's wolven and as the other bandwaggon, it makes some sense that if there was a concerted effort kill you (Greenie) INSTEAD of one of their own, then Hui is the obvious candidate.