View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 04:40 AM   #54
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
THE Ka and Sally!

What a party this is turning out to be!

And thanks for nice suggestions hS.

I was actually thinking of one possible narrative sub-plot last night, namely that Halmir had promised the House of Haleth would join the Union of Maedhros, but he died a year before Nirnaeth, so he must have been planning things before that - and surely he'd consult the brothers Húrin and Huor? And where would that take place? Naturally at Húrin's place!

Halmir would take his son and heir Haldir with him to be sure - and Glóredhel would insist she joins to meet their dear foster-children. And they would have naturally set on the trip (probably visiting other villages on the road) before there were any news of the Evil Breath...

That plan would then also make it possible to add Huor (and Hareth and Rían) in the village.

Putting Brandir as a foster-child to Húrin's village was an excellent idea. I'm so going to use that!

Let's see how many do we need (we're at 21 players already!) and how big a revision of the Beleriand Legendarium are we willing to risk. (think of Húrin and Huor dying already before Nirnaeth!)

Let's close one deal already now. We could possibly start the game already today, but as we have spoken of Sunday, let's stick with it so that no-one misses the start.

So Night1 starts on Sunday evening / afternoon, depending on where you live (and for Lhuna, on Monday).

Any comments about the exact DL are welcomed (thanks Brinn for letting me know your situation: I could possibly push the DL one hour further, but let's still hear if there are other wishes, or ones to support the move).

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-02-2020 at 04:44 AM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote