View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 10:21 PM   #336
Regin Hardhammer
Shade of Carn Dûm

Regin Hardhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Originally, I had envisioned that Azarmano and Co would only go a little while towards Romenna and turn back after half a day's ride because the king's men would be following the other guys. Due to subsequent posts, I found that we went all the way to Romenna, which is fine and makes sense if we want to get Lady Inzillomi involved. I think it would be interesting to get her involved in the rescue. I just filled in a save in which I talk with her. I explain that the reason we went all the way to Romenna instead of just part of the way is because the guards were still following us and we had to lose them.

Fea- If you want, now would be the time to get Inzillomi going to save her husband. I think it would elicit an interesting reaction from Azarmano. Of course, it is entirely up to you, but I think it is a good idea. If not, you can just wish us luck.

I anticipate that after Inzillomi's response, we will be on the road unless something else happens.

If any of this doesn't work for someone please let me know and I will be glad to change it.

- Regin