View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:56 AM   #295
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Nerwen - Nothing in her rubs me the wrong way right now.
Eomer - Likewise, though to a somewhat lesser extent.
Aganzir - Seems innocentish.
Sally - Not enough material to draw conclusions from.
McCaber - Not so sure about him. I'd love to reread his posts and see what I can find.
Izzy - No idea. (I accidentally typed no die... Seems like my fingers are trying to send me messages. )
Mira - No idea.
Gaurcrist - Too little stuff to draw conclusions from. I'd think, though, that if a wolf his fellows would have ensured he knew what to do?
Shasta - Now we come to the interesting part. I'm still considering him a possible wolf. His "ordo-reveal" seemed pretty wolf-ish to me, I already explained that yesterDay, and even if it was an honest reveal he might have been LRC. And if he isn't a wolf it's quite probable that BBW checked him last Night. So I see practically three chances: either a) Shasta was a baddie from the very start, b) he is LRC and was turned last Night, and c) he's just an ordo. I'm most inclined to think it's a). But be that as it may, he's been so amusing toDay that I feel tempted to leave him be..
Quath - (Sorry for using that silly name, just can't resist!)Nothing alarming if nothing astonishingly innocentish, either.
Boro - I've been flip-flopping about him all through the game. Right now I'm more inclined to think he's innocent. In any case I don't think he's our best lynch candidate toDay.
Kath - She's smooth and sensible and seems okay.
Inziladun - Speaks good sense and seems innocentish.
Fea - I know better than to assume anything about her.
Lari - Too little to draw conclusions from.
Mith - I'm flip-floppy about her too. Generally she's just confusing me.
the phantom - I agree with Izzy that he seems a tad more aggressive than usual. That might just be due to having a bad day or something like that, though, so I won't start drawing conclusions about it yet.

EDIT: x-ed with Eomer
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote