View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 02:27 AM   #288
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Aganzir - She has her head on her shoulders., and looks to be on top of things. I tend to think her innocent at this time, yet I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up short, furry, wrinkly, or ugly.

Boro - He seems to be experimenting in multiple avenues. From past experience, the experimenters have usually been innocents. He also seems to be an easy lynch target due to his experimenting and perhaps zany behavior. So I think him rather innocent, and perhaps someone whom fell off their rocker, or was dropped on his head as a child.

Caber - He is playing.

Eomer - He is playing.

Fea - I keep getting her confused with Greenie. Because I spot the little green avatar out of the corner of my eye as I'm reading, and I think she is posting. Then I read, and I scroll back up and see it was Greenie who did. As of yet, I don't have a read on her.

Gaurcrist - First game. First Day is over, therefore no special treatment. He seems to be trying, and returned after the verbal lashing from Phantom with a sidebar fromMira. You should share your thoughts, as hoarding them inside your head does the village no favors. Since your hobby at the moment is keeping your eyes on Phantom, spoons can fix that!! Just joking about the spoons.

Greenie - If her activity level wanes, we should lynch her immediately!!

Gwath - He is a drunk.

Izzy - EyeZeeZeeWhy.

Kath - She is playing, and she is still alive. Means she is probably one of The Four.

Lari - She is playing. I think with her early votes, eventually it might become an issue. As The Four can easily use it as a starter for a bandwagon.

Mira - The list she made toDay on some people, it seemed to be mostly filler and empty carbohydrates. I'm sure if she asks nicely and/or reveals a role that The Four would want to be rid of, they would kill her. Unless I am missing something, why would The Four kill her at Night, if it was hinted she was The Cobbler or a Rabid Wolf? If you want death that much, we could just ya know - lynch you.

Mith - She is up to no good. Why? Because most of her post content is empty carbohydrates. Filler. Spam.

Nerwen - She has a head on her shoulders. It seems to be screwed on straight. She is still alive. I'm leaning innocent, yet she obviously could be one of The Four.

Phantom - He seems to be a bit more aggressive than I remember from other games.

Sally - I haven't noticed strange behavior, or much of any behavior. I think it is due to her internet, which she should sue it. Then it might be forced to work for her.

Shasta - Besides THE thing, I don't know what to say about him. Day One reveals of any kind? Whether a (n)Bluff, I don't know - it just rubs me the wrong way. Should we immediately lynch him for dangling his neck to the Rabid Wolf? Absolutely if he turns into Miss Red, and thus his claim was true.

Zil - First game. First Day is over. No special treatments. He looks like he has a handle on things, and nothing I find furry, short, wrinkly, or ugly about him yet. Save perhaps his wording.

In regards to the verbal lashing and the sidebar. Really? Veterans do similar things, and THEY don't get these types of reactions.

All in all, I think we have too many narcissistic personalities in this game, fighting for the/a leadership role.

Looking Innocent:
Aganzir
Boro
Nerwen

In the middle:
Greenie
Lari
Phantom
Shasta

No Idea:
Caber
Eomer
Fea
Gaurcrist
Gwath
Izzy

Up to no good:
Kath
Mira
Mith

The No idea-ers are too many for me. Though they insisted on being there.
I'll be making my vote shortly, then I will go to bed. Before my head explodes and makes a mess, I really do not want to be cleaning at this hour.