View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 05:38 PM   #1381
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up Week 123 (4567789?)

As Big Ben rings out to annoy the people in close vicinity, I see that it's technically Monday here in Blighty. So, without further delay, here is the real news that is real.

This week, The Phantom goes solo. Oh how his ego will grow. Just like the plot in a pot of quick grow cement... Wait... Does cement grow? I don't care, I'm going with that.

Comic Archive

If you have any suggestions for a P&A or general Downer christmas antics, please let us know. We want this to be an extravaganza of special magnificence!

Why am I saying 'we' as if there's a team of people working on this paper? Why do I keep asking myself these questions that make me look stupid? And Why do I publish them on the Internet for all to see? I think it must be the poisoned horse I met today.