View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #110
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit
Kath?
My thoughts exactly. If you pointed a gun to my head and asked me why, I would say a traceless kill. I don't notice any particular gifted vibes comming from her.

But the next question then is, why did the wolves not choose someone who would point more in the wrong direction (leave a false trace)?
Well, there's barely such a thing as a real no-trace kill– because there's always that question of, "so why *didn't* they try to accomplish something more? Wasn't there anyone else who could be safely killed? And why not?" etc. In this case, though, with all the accusations and suspicions flying around yesterDay– well, some of that *must* have been innocent-on-innocent. So yes, I think it's actually quite odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
And just to be on the same page as you guys, can you define a "bad vote"? Unreasoned? Bad for the village? Simply wrong because you's convinced X is innocent? Badly timed?
Any of those– and also one that looks opportunistic, or like the person is just copying someone else's suspicion. Or whatever.

EDIT:X'd with Lottie.