View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #108
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
*rings handbell*

Hear ye, hear ye! Our most esteemed baker Kath has been foully murdered! And her bread ruined! From this Day forth, the village will be forced to depend on the inferior wares of so-called "cook" (and noted backstabber) Galadriel55. The griping agonies of food poisoning await us all! Let none rest until this most horrid crime has been avenged!

–Anyway, sorry for lack of participation yesterDay. Your itinerant Town Crier was on the road for most of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna
Looking at Lottie she certainly got worked up after Nog pointed out the "never mind, then". I think she slipped in her speech, whether sinister or not, I'm not sure yet. She backed off of her Bom theory when confronted that this is his regular style. But she did make valid points as to why she could believe him to be a wolf parading as a cobbler.
Oh yes, I can remember when that used to be a routine wolf-tactic– but I gather what people are on about with Lottie isn't so much that she suspected Bom in the first place, as that she backed off instantly and completely when it was pointed out that he always acts suspiciously– which is hardly a good reason for *not* suspecting someone, either.

EDIT: I typed all this earlier, before the backstabber showed her face again, but then the page wouldn't load. Stupid internet.

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-07-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote