View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 11:22 AM   #2221
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Nah, Faramir looks too frowny.
Have you ever seen Legate make faces?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
I modeled my silver cat off of my baby, Scott. He's the one on the left here(shameless plug for my cat):

http://rattling-the-teacups.tumblr.com/image/102982454917
He's beautiful! The black and ginger ones remind me of my Mom's cats, Guinness and Idris (both named after common beverages of the British Isles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
Since I didn't mod for it, I'm game for modding this time around!
We'll hold you to that! I'm obviously in for another round, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Obviously I would never admit to making a mistake (such as originally drawing corn, then misremembering the sentence and going 'but Lobelia would definitely be farming mushrooms instead'), so I have to insist that they're actually exceptionally modified wheat...
That's quite the achievement! Who would have thought Lobelia was such an accomplished geneticist? I suppose she couldn't wait to use Bag-End's cellars as her experimental laboratory...