View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 06:24 PM   #225
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Eonwe and Boro did a good job. Leastways, they fooled me. They defended me (both of them!) and I felt very strengthened by their encouragement. Not that it did me any good. I'll bet you two were laughing up your sleeves when Mac, Glirdan, and I all got killed on the same day!! Bah.

Celuien, you had me convinced when you went fairly belistic about Glirdy being so inocent. I fairly wept when I saw your posts, but it was too late for me. I'd already voted, and I think time was up anyway. You can't imagine the torment I went through when I first realized he was innocent, then learned he was hunter, then learned that I was his victim.

It bothered me that Lommy accused me for my first post. That was disturbing and in the long run, got me killed. You did a good job, otherwise.

Great job, Sleepy. I'm liking your last post a lot!!

Good job, everyone else! It was fun, while I lasted. I enjoy being an innocent bystander, good only for defending myself so furiously.

-- Folwren