View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #616
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Congrats village!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Inn - sorry about the Seer. (Not really, though. Not sorry at all!)
It totally sucked! I was soooo excited I had gotten a wolf and I was gonna reveal and it was gonna be awesome (what a great WW comeback!) and then you ruined it I was totally bummed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post

PPS: wilwa, who was your first dream?
It was Boro as an ord. I didn't really leave a hint, cause I never expected to be killed Night 1 since I hadn't played in so long I figured people would let me have a couple days, haha. The most "hint" I gave was in one post I said something like "from what I can see no one looks that bad" and that was my way of saying I hadn't dreamt a baddie, and then I listed a few people I felt good about and put Boro first, even though he hadn't posted much by that point so I shouldn't have had any reason to feel good about him. I didn't really mean for it to be a blatant hint, because like I said, I figured I'd make it at least through one night.

Thanks to Kath and Agan for a job well done! It was fun getting back into this, I hope I have the time to join another game!