View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #615
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Dark-Eye

...didn't even vote for an innocent at all this game, of course I had more trouble with the deadline and voting than probably any other game. I feel terrible about it because votes are an important part of a game and it's not fair to either side if someone isn't at least voting.

I loved this concept and thanked Agan and Kath (the tan reference was fantastic) for making me an ordo because I felt no pressures or burdens...I just wanted to play a character and have fun with it. I thought of going with House Umber to be obnoxiously boisterous but with the DL and my schedule it wouldn't work too well. So I decided to go creepy and calculating Bolton...my personal goal was to do anything to survive until the end (although it wouldn't trump the innocent objective...I mean I didn't want to go 100% Bolton). I thought I was doing a pretty good job until I had to open my mouth about being suspicious of Lommy :-p

Great game everyone...lots of fun to play with some new faces and old mates.