View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 07:53 AM   #24
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
The follies of planning... originally I was going to use what I remembered as an old white bridge with a cliff-face waterfall at one end for the gates of Minas Tirith. Yeah... that bridge was replaced a decade or two back, and the 'cliff' is more of a gulley. So I moved to this spot, which used to be a bridge until they took it out. The light-and-dark feel was just perfect for the Showdown.
There - the breath of springtime fills the air; there - the grass is dappled with the dew...

Very lovely. The contrast of a "dark island" and "bright beyond" is very fitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Sort of pondering replacing the V2 banner images in the Libretto with these once I have a full set... I don't know, though; the colour-on-black effect of V2 makes it all look very classy, and these would make it very... green.
Your choice. I don't see anything wrong with green. And you know how I feel about Jareth-Finrod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
I mean.. it's Beren mouthing off to an authority figure, this is literally his whole thing. ^_^
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
C'mon, cute Gollums is clearly the way to go. They're so precious!

(I'm sorry. But I'm not actually sorry.)
Nah, me neither.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
I'll take a look at all these files when I get a chance. Just swapping in the vocals should be pretty easy, and I think the Aria already has the new logo title card, so that should be a quick swap.
Looking at the video, I realized you put me as "first author" in the credits - but Aria is yours.

EDIT: lectures are very important... veeeryyyy impoooortaaaant....
(But now I'm stuck because the first stanza of the chorus has different chords from the second and things just aren't lining up properly)
(Edit2: I think I figured it out, and updated the link. And I also now think that I did Captivity incorrectly, but it's a still-sounds-good incorrectly)

Last edited by Galadriel55; 08-27-2021 at 06:59 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote