View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 12:12 PM   #29
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Yes! That will be around 10PM which would be perfect for me!

Edit: I don't really understand what's going on though. Are you saying that the Night will only be 12 hours long?

Granted I did just wake up so give me some time for my brain to turn on
No no no no. But this is perfect!

Basically, every Night we mods will reveal a little bit of info to the DT, in somewhat vague statements (eg "the wolves did not all vote together"). When a wolf joins the DT, we present them with 2-3 sentence options, and they get to decide which one becomes "published" on the DT. I was thinking what would be the best way to time it so that in a single Night the dead wolves have a reasonable chance to see the statements first, but the Innocent DT also has a reasonable chance to mull it over, make deductions, and possibly select a Ghost.

So if you are game for this, I can PM DeadWolves + yourself with the options, and they will have 6 hours to send you a choice. At DL+6 you will post the answer on the DT. And if for some reason you don't have an answer on time, pick one at random.

I think this timing solution works out for most time zones. Let me know if I'm actually not correct. We have until N2 to figure this out.

Edit: ...wait, hang on. That means the GMT time zone is stuck making a decision between midnight and 6am. Maybe this actually isn't the best time. Uuuugh!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 04-19-2021 at 12:19 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote