View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #333
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Yeah, as I was making that last post it really hit me where we are. Those two dropouts are absolute murder, rolling forward the final curtain one day when the purpose of the game is to lynch one single individual. That hurts.

And just assume for a minute that, for instance, Lottie and Inzil are both innocent and unlikely to trust each other tomorrow. Bang, game over, because like I said, a perfect bandwagon is needed tomorrow if we're wrong today (unless Sam works some magic again).

So yeah- not looking pretty.

As far as today's voting-
Lhuna ++ Lottie
Inzil ++ Lottie (2)

And Wilwa isn't going to be here, which means there's Nerwen, Shasta, Nog, Fea, and I left to vote.

Given my reasoning from earlier today Nerwen would seem a decent target, but as she's one of 5 remaining voters I doubt it would accomplish much, especially with Fea out there that can't be counted on to do anything productive. Shasta would be sort of a blind shot target, and again with him holding his vote it's not a good tactical target. Same with Nog.

That leaves Inzil as the easiest to hit mark given the votes we have, but he seems rather unlikely as Shelob (to me, anyway). Bleh. A game in which one must lynch one individual is hard enough, and then we aren't even allowed to rule anyone out because reveals aren't allowed and then two dropouts. This sucks.